Sky Talon

Sky Talon


So as mentioned last time I got my Sky Talon commission assembled and painted.

I paid $65 including magnetising the weapons, and the hazard stripes did cost a little extra.

So onto the pictures.




 




As you can see I got the pilot pained and the glass left clear. I dislike painting the canopy as I see it as lazy. But I am pretty happy with the work overall, and will perobably get him to do my 2nd one the same, although he did say it was more work than expected, and the next one would cost $75.

And for my 2nd piece of news I have started painting a model to test out a colour scheme. I'm going to stay fairly close to the standard Cadian colour scheme as I like it, and it matches my Guard army.

So here is the guy I will paint up. Just a standard lasgunner, and I have attached the grav shute and some equipment to his belt.



I have now primed him with the air brush, and will do the base colours over the next few days. This is the primer I have used.



And here are some post priming pictures






Next post I will cover the sniper squads, as well as an update on the painting of this guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elysian Drop Troops online resources

Elysian Tactics - Tauros Assault vehicle and Tauros Venator

Tauros Assault Vehicle