Elysian Sniper Squad

Elysian Sniper Squad


The Elysian team is point wise one of the cheapest snipers in the game, if not the cheapest. 7pts for a 2wound sniper with a 2nd shooting attach is a really good deal. They can also deepstrike but I can't really see that option being used very often as Elysains have much more useful units to deepstrike with.

The best use I see for these is to set them up in cover somewhere in the backfield, and snipe characters, and with their large footprint they will be superb deepstrike denial units.

In the squad you get 3 different poses for the sniper, and while you could customise the pose I am happy with how they come.

First is the lying down aiming guy


Next is the lying down guy loading the rifle


And finally the kneeling sniper.


For the 2nd guy I just used a generic kneeling guy, except for the loading one where I used a spotter.

One really good thing about the Sniper squad is that you get a lot of useful arms for making sergeants and commanders, as there are quite a few one handed lasrifle guys, and the spotter scopes go well on a commander.

Also I have finished the single model I was painting up to test my colour scheme, so that will be my next post, and may even be up later on today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elysian Drop Troops online resources

Elysian Tactics - Tauros Assault vehicle and Tauros Venator

Tauros Assault Vehicle