Cyclops Demolition Vehicle

Cyclops Demolition Vehicle





I have six of these, three of which I have had for some time, and three more recent acquisitions. I am keen to try these out but haven't ever gotten around to fielding one yet. Assembly wise they are incredibly easy to put together only coming in three pieces, the centre section and the two tracks.

The only issue was the resin 'gate' was attached to the rear part of the track, and removing it neatly did take a bit of work.


But they are such a small model, and it is at the back, so wasn't really a huge issue for me.



Anyway, not really much to say about these models.

As that is all the vehicles I have in my Elysian collection so far, I will move onto the infantry next post. I'll start with the plasma gunners as they are quite good currently, and I have had to some adaptions to make extras.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elysian Drop Troops online resources

Elysian Tactics - Tauros Assault vehicle and Tauros Venator

Tauros Assault Vehicle